The Papers of the Henry Luce III Fellows in Theology, Volume 1
The Papers of the Henry Luce III Fellows in Theology, volume 1, ed. Gary Gilbert (1996, 253 pages, ISBN 0-7885-0297-2).
- Foreword: The Cells and the Atrium
Martin E. Marty
- A Shifting Paradigm: From "Mighty Deeds" to "Horizon"
- "Batter My Heart . . ."? On Sexuality, Spirituality, and the Christian Doctrine of the Trinity
- Religious America: Perspectives on Pluralism
Diana L. Eck
- The Ways of Church Folk: Theology and the Social Implications of Ministry in the Black Church
James H. Harris
- Seeing (as if) With Our Own Eyes: Vision and Spectatorship in Religion and Contemporary Film
- Strangers, Enemies, or Neighbors? American Restlessness and the Decline of Civil Society
Todd David Whitmore