print this page

Bookmark this page
-A A +A

Update Member Information

Please use the form below to notify ATS of changes in the information published in Bulletin, part 2, Membership List.

Please enter the name of your member institution, then complete ONLY those areas where information has changed. Leave all other areas blank.

This form should not be used to report a change in a school's legal name or a change in physical location. The former requires an official notification to the Board of Commissioners via a letter on official school stationery signed by the chief executive officer and either mailed or emailed as a PDF attachment to the Director, Accreditation Services. The latter requires an official petition for approval using the Petition for Relocating an Approved Extension Site or Main Campus. A change in a school's physical location also requires a site visit within six months of the move.