The ATS technology group maintains its own website with robust offerings of learning resources, discussion forums, and advertised job openings.
Active for more than five years, the Technology in Theological Education Group (TTEG) is open to all those at ATS schools who are engaged in information technology and online learning strategies. Through its own website, listserv (requires email address from a member school), and active sharing of resources, the TTEG pursues six goals:
- to facilitate interaction and collaboration
- to provide knowledge of available technical tools and learning theory models for enhanced instruction
- to provide methods to support online literacy to students and alumni for academic and pastoral growth
- to support research and publication
- to share innovative projects and exemplary practices
- to offer insights to the ATS Commission on Accrediting
Access resources and join the group at http://atsedtech.ning.com/.