During this session, school teams will be meeting with the teams from other schools and each team will make a 15 minute report of its project. Each is asked to describe its process and learnings, and invite feedback and counsel from the other school teams. There will be discussions following each report.
Each team will choose among the following questions in its brief presentation:
• What governance issue(s) did you address in this project?
• Who participated in the process?
• What resources (consultant(s), peer coach, books, articles, webinars, other schools, etc.) did you use and how were They used? Please indicate if they were new or if you had used them before.
• What surprises, challenges, or systemic issues did you encounter?
• What adjustments, if any, did you make to your original plan?
• What did you accomplish in this project?
• What worked well? What not so well? What would you do differently next time?
• What feedback or counsel from others would be helpful?
Abilene Christian University
Ambrose Seminary of Ambrose University
George W. Truett Theological Seminary of Baylor University
Lincoln Christian University
Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary
of California Lutheran University
Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary
Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology
Lexington Theological Seminary
Saint Paul University Faculty of Theology
Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago
Pacific School of Religion
Providence Theological Seminary
Sioux Falls Seminary
St. John’s University School of Theology and Seminary
Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary
Corcordia Lutheran Seminary (AB)
Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School
Institut de formation Theologique at Montreal
Tyndale University College & Seminary
Peer Coaches and Advisory Committee