This webinar provides insights into student educational experiences, personal formation, and vocational goals that can help us evaluate and improve our work as theological educators.
The Entering Student Questionnaire (ESQ), Graduating Student Questionnaire (GSQ), and Alumni/ae Questionnaire (AQ) track demographics, levels of debt, motivations for entering seminary, satisfaction with the effectiveness of the education received, and professional plans and experiences. They are supported by webinars, an annual workshop, and an online community for those administering and interpreting data from the student questionnaires. If you are a coordinator from a member school, visit Engage ATS and search for the “ATS Student Questionnaires” community.
- mobile access for students,
- more options for additional custom questions for institutions, and
- questions that better capture the changing demographics, vocational goals, and educational models of ATS students and institutions.
The Entering and Graduating Student Questionnaires will be offered for free for all ATS member schools. In addition, plans are underway for ATS to offer the Alumni/ae Questionnaire for free on a regular basis.
More information about the revisions:
- Expanded options for custom questions
- Updated pricing guide for the questionnaires (including the FREE Entering and Graduating Student Questionnaires)
Resources for using the questionnaires includes a FAQ sheet, sample questionnaires, sample reports, and resources for using the Qs in educational and institutional assessment.
Total School Profile reports summarize the entering and graduating student data from participating schools.